80% of feral kittens born in the wild die before they are 4 months old?
Support our Efforts to Save Cats
Please give to spay and neuter community cats because that is the only way to end the increasing number of kittens born outside.
Donate With Check
Mail to: Operation Community Cats
1077 S. Garden Pl.
Boise, ID 83705
See other ways to help cats below.
If you would like to assist toward a specific purpose, please email us with that information at [email protected]
$18 for FVRCP vaccine for community cat
$32 neuter a community cat
$50 neuter and FVRCP vaccine for community cat
$40 spay a community cat
$58 spay and FVRCP vaccine for community cat
$90 buy a humane cat trap, badly needed, LTD30: https://www.
$10 buys a Carabiner, keeps back door of trap closed: https://www.
$26 buys small trap divider, TD-2, used to keep cat in trap while cleaning trap and/ or adding food and water: https://www.
$150-Folding Drop Trap: https://www.
ANY amount you gift will help reduce the population of community cats through trap-neuter-release till they natuarlly die and there are no more.
Thank you for your support and for caring about cats.
- Those in our wish list on Amazon. Click HERE for our list.
- Tru-Catch humane cat traps to humanely TNR (trap-neuter-return) community cats (all cats that live outside, strays, abandoned, lost and feral HERE
- Tru-Catch Trap Divider: used to divide trap when community cat is inside to allow for food, water, and clean towels to be put in traps durning cats recovery Will also be used in the veterinary clinic staff to safely inject pain medication and anesthesia HERE
- Folding Drop Trap, there is always that last cat of a colony that is trap savy, a drop trap allows the trapper to choose the unfixed cat of the colony to trap HERE.
- Clean Sheets, comforters, pillowcase, blankets, towels, scraps of fabric, flannel for bedding in outside cat shelters
- Styrofoam coolers at least 13” by 19” inside to make winter outside cat shelters
- Straw for bedding in winter outside cat shelters
- Batting for winter outside cat shelters
- Cat and kitten food, dry and wet
Empty copier and printer ink and toner cartridges
Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program
– Click the Fred Meyer Logo below,
– Then sign into your account or create an account,
– Scroll down and click on Community Rewards,
– There you can fill out the form and pick a non profit to support and/or also switch to Operation Community Cats #KQ956.
Supporting a nonprofit in this way will cost you nothing but the nonprofit will sure appreciate it!
*Customers must have a registered Fred Meyer rewards card account to link to our organization. If a member does not yet have a Fred Meyer rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Fred Meyer.
Safe Outdoor Enclosure for a Happy & Healthy Cat.
Catio Spaces: DIY & custom catio and cat enclosure.
Operation Community Cats has been selected to be an affiliate with Catio Spaces. For every catio plan purchased through Catio Spaces website, Operation Community Cats will receive 10% if you use our promo code Operationcommunitycats at checkout.
Lots of great tips and ideas also on Catio Spaces.